What is Clui?
Clui is a cloud-based software platform designed to host learning content for any industry.
As a learning space administrator, you can create, manage and sell online learning content as well as perform administrative and reporting activities.
Creating a learning space
A Clui learning space is your organisation's learning hub on the Clui platform.
After you have created a Clui learning space, you can create and manage your organisation's courses and add learners or allow them to sign up themselves so that they can complete their training.
Note: If you've already created your Clui learning space, see 'Customising the branding of your Clui learning space' and 'Setting up your Clui learning space' to finish preparing your learning space.
To create your Clui learning space:
- Click the Get Started button at www.clui.com.
- Provide the first name, last name and email address of your account owner (the main administrator for your learning space).
- Click the Sign up button.
- Check your email account for an email from Clui support, open the email, and click the Verify Account button to complete your registration. If you don't receive an email from us, check your email's junk or spam folders and mark emails from Clui as trusted. If you can't locate our email, ensure your organisation's spam settings aren't preventing Clui emails from being received (emails from clui.com and sendgrid.com must be allowed).
- Select your preferred monthly subscription plan, then provide your payment card details and click Continue. Please note, the first 14 days are a free trial. You won't be charged for this period. Your paid subscription will commence on the 15th day.
- Type your company name and decide on a learning space name.
- Click the Create my new learning space! button to complete the process.
You're now ready to customise the branding of your Clui learning space.