Want to supplement your application with a CV?
You can upload a CV to your profile to help support your application. Currently only a single file of max size 3MB is allowed. You can upload the following file types:
You can upload your CV on various platforms including desktops, laptops and mobiles. You can also update and delete your CV.
To upload your CV follow the steps below:
- Log in to your Compono account
- Click on the “Profile” option on the navigation bar at the top of the page
- Scroll down to the “CV/Resume upload" section
- Click on the “Upload your CV” button
- Select if you would like to enable profile prefill
- Select a file you want to upload. Your CV is uploaded with name format as “First NameFirst letter of last name.file type"
- If you chose to enable profile prefill, always check to make sure that no mistakes were made during the automated prefill.
It is important to note that only your Compono profile is used to actively match you with jobs and improve your job application score. Your CV only acts as supplementary information for employers. You should complete your Compono profile in as much detail as possible
When you upload your CV, you are given the option to enable profile prefill. When enabled, your CV will be parsed to automatically extract information to prefill your Compono profile (e.g. to prefill your Qualifications). This makes it easier for you to complete your Compono profile prior to submitting your job application.
Since CV's don't follow a standard format, this automated process is not perfect. So you may be required to resolve items where the automated process creates items in your profile that are incomplete or incorrect. We strongly recommend that you review and approve/correct these prefilled items prior to submitting your job application.
Please sign in to leave a comment.