Applying for a job is not a worry with our dynamic application process
Once you have completed your profile, find your job application at the top of your profile page. If you have applied for multiple roles, you can scroll through these roles using the "Previous role"/"Next role" buttons above the job application.
- Click the Review button
- You will be given the opportunity to update your profile information
- If the job you are applying for has pre-screening questions, then you will need to complete them in the Prerequisite Questions section.
- In the Job Specific Documents section, you can upload any documents (e.g. cover letter) that are specific to this role. (These documents will not be visible to other employers if you apply for another job using Compono).
- Finally, click Submit application
- After a few seconds, you will be taken back to your Profile page, with a message confirming that your profile has been submitted for the role.
Note: If you are not ready to submit your application, but wish to save the information on the application page, click Save for later. You can return to this application by logging into your Compono account and clicking on the Review button for this job again.
While the job is still open to applications, you can update your profile and the latest information will be instantly shared with the employer.