Applying for a Job
If you have come to the Compono candidate login page from a link on a job ad or by invitation from an employer, follow the below steps to submit your application.
You can also visit the quick start guide for more detailed information about applying for a job.
STEP 1: Sign up for a Compono account or log in to your existing account
The first thing you need to do is to sign up for a Compono account and complete your personal information. If you already have a Compono account from a previous job application, you can simply choose to log in using your existing account.
STEP 2: Complete (or update) your profile
- You will be asked to upload your resume which we recommend that you do.
- Review the pre-filled information for correctness and edit where necessary.
- Complete the Job Happiness, Experience and Skills and Qualifications sections of your profile.
- You may also include any relevant documents and links.
Note that you may come back to edit and update your profile information at any time.
STEP 3: Review and submit your application
- Click on the Review button at the top of your screen in the job ad panel, to review and submit your job application.
- Answer any prerequisite questions and upload any job specific documents
- Click on Submit Application when you finished.
IMPORTANT: Your application will not be submitted until you complete Step 3.
Your Compono Profile and Job Matching
- Your profile is also used to match you to other jobs that are advertised using Compono Hire by other employers.
- Be sure to keep all parts of your profile up to date to ensure the best job matching results.
- Employers from these matched jobs will first need to invite you to apply.
- Your personal details will never be shared until you apply for a job.
- You can turn on/off job matching from within your profile at any time.