To make a course available for purchase in your Clui learning space, you must perform the following steps:
Refer to the sections below for more information.
Connecting to a Stripe account
A Stripe account is required for you to receive payments for courses on Clui. For information about Stripe, visit stripe.com. For information about Clui's integration with Stripe, see 'Connecting your learning space to a Stripe account'.
- Click the arrow next to your name in the top-right corner of Clui, then click Learning space settings.
- Select the BILLING INFO tab.
- Under Stripe Connect, click Connect with Stripe to be redirected to an account activation form on the Stripe website.
- Fill out the form with your company’s details or click Sign in at the top-right of the page to connect to an existing Stripe account.
- Click Authorize access to this account.
Your Stripe account is set up and you are redirected to Clui.
Managing the sales and enrolment settings for a course
Before you can sell a course, you must set sales information such as price and ensure that the course is visible and available for learners to purchase and enrol in. If you have not yet created the course, see 'Creating a course'.
- Open the Edit page for the course you want to sell.
- Select the SETTINGS tab.
- Scroll down to Access settings.
- Next to All learning space users, ensure that View and Enrol are selected.
- Scroll down to the Sales section.
- Provide the following information:
- Price: Enter a value in Australian dollars. For each transaction, Clui receives 7% and an additional fee is received by our e-commerce partner, Stripe (Stripe has a minimum transaction amount of 50 cents).
- Purchase Orders: Turn on to enable purchases to be made using purchase orders and optionally provide instructions to be sent to the customer after checkout.
- Only one purchase per user: Turn on to limit purchases to one per person.
- Request Additional Information: Turn on if you want to request more information from purchasers. When switched on, an additional text box appears where you must enter the additional information you require. This information is visible in the sales record if enabled.
- Information to include on invoice: Add further information you want purchasers to see on their invoice, if necessary.
- Course coupons: Turn on to enable customers to purchase and use course coupons for the course rather than enrolling learners into the course immediately. This option is turned on by default.
Your course settings are saved.
For information about the invoices that are sent to your customers when they make a purchase, see 'Customising invoice details for course purchases'.
For information about sending customised purchase order instructions to your customers, see 'Providing instructions for using purchase orders'.
To generate a report on your course sales, see 'Running sales reports'.
Please sign in to leave a comment.