If you no longer want a course to be available to learners in your learning space, you can archive the course.
After archiving a course, you have the option to unarchive the course or remove it completely from your learning space (this action is irreversible).
Note: If you do not want to archive the course, you can simply make the course invisible to all users who do not have administrator permissions in your learning space. For more information, see 'Managing access settings for courses'.
To archive a course:
- Locate the course you want to archive on the ALL COURSES tab of the Courses page.
- Hover over the course and click the pen (edit) icon that appears.
- Change to the SETTINGS tab and scroll down to the section called Archive Course.
- Click the Archive course button.
The course is archived. You can perform the following actions as necessary from the SETTINGS tab of the Edit Course page for the course:
- Click Unarchive to make the course available within your learning space again.
- Click Delete Course to irreversibly remove the course from your learning space.
Please sign in to leave a comment.