Learning space access levels allow you to control who can create and edit courses in your learning space. In the permissions related to courses, you can manage these permissions on a modular-level.
To do so:
- Follow the usual steps to create or edit a learning space access level.
- In the Courses section, when setting the permissions for a learning space access level, ensure one or both of the following permissions are selected:
- Create, edit and delete own courses - the ability to create, edit and delete courses
- Edit and delete other users courses - the ability to edit and delete courses created by others
- Select the Add, edit and delete course modules permission, then click the arrow to show each module type. All modules are selected by default.
- Clear any modules you don't want users with the learning space access level to be able to create, edit or delete from courses.
- Click Save when you're finished creating or editing the learning space access level.
- Assign the learning space access level to users you want the permissions to apply to.
Users with the learning space access level will only be able to create, edit and delete the selected module types.
For more information about access levels in Clui, see 'Understanding access levels in Clui'.
Please sign in to leave a comment.