Clui includes AVETMISS functionality which can be switched on for your learning space if you're required to report on RTO (Registered Training Organisation) activities. Clui's AVETMISS functionality is unable to perform USI (Unique Student Identifier) validations.
AVETMISS (Australian Vocational Education and Training Management Information Statistical Standard) is a national data standard that ensures the consistency and accuracy of vocational education and training (VET). For more information, please see 'What is AVETMISS' on the NCVER (National Centre for Vocational Education Research) website.
If AVETMISS support is turned on for your Clui learning space, administrators will have access to the following:
- Learning space AVETMISS settings - Your organisation's RTO details. For more information, see 'Managing your learning space settings'.
- Course AVETMISS data module - The AVETMISS details attached to each course (not visible to learners). For more information, see 'Using AVETMISS modules in your Clui courses'.
- User AVETMISS data module - A module within the course for capturing learner details for AVETMISS reporting. For more information, see 'Using AVETMISS modules in your Clui courses'.
- AVETMISS NAT files report - An additional report on the Reports page. When you run the report, all learner, course and learning space AVETMISS data is compiled into NAT files which you can submit to NCVER for RTO reporting. For more information, see 'Running reports'.
Using AVETMISS modules in your Clui courses
- RTO details - You must add your organisation's RTO details to the AVETMISS tab of your learning space settings.
- Course and User AVETMISS modules - You must add both AVETMISS modules (course and user) to all applicable courses.
- The Course AVETMISS data module is not visible to learners when completing the course and contains information completed by the course administrator.
- The User AVETMISS data module captures details completed by learners when doing the course. If a learner has already filled in their AVETMISS data when completing another course, the details are pre-populated. After a learner completes an AVETMISS form in a course, the details are stored on their profile where administrators can access and edit, as required.
For more information about adding modules to courses, see 'Creating or editing a course'.