You can view and manage a learner's course status, enrolment history and progress on the Enrolment Insight page. This page is available for each course a learner is enrolled in.
To access the Enrolment Insight page, go to the user account page of a learner, select the COURSES tab and click any course that appears.
The following enrolment-related actions are available at the top of the page (next to the Course insight and View course buttons):
- View history - Displays the learner's enrolment history for the course, for example, the date and time when the learner passed the course.
- Download report - Downloads a .csv file spreadsheet of the learner's course progress including form data, statuses and time spent in the course.
- Edit enrolment - Enables you to change the learner's course status (Passed, Failed, In Progress, Yet to Start) if required, set the date when the learner's course progress will be reset, and set up to three reminders to be sent to learners by email when their progress is soon to be reset.
When you click the menu icon, the following additional actions are available:
- Lock Enrolment - Prevents the learner from progressing further in the course, but allows them to view their current progress. When a course is locked, this option is replaced with an Unlock Enrolment button to reverse the action.
- Unenrol User - Enables you to remove the learner's enrolment for the course. All progress and records related to the learner's enrolment is the course are lost if you proceed with this action.
Note: For information about reporting on enrolments, see 'Running enrolment reports'.
The structure and content of the course is displayed in the 'Course content' section of the Enrolment Insight page. A list of each module within a section is visible along with the learner's activity in relation to each item.
Approvals and assessments
You can perform approvals or assessments on learners from their Enrolment Insight page. For more information, see 'Performing approvals or assessments'.