If you're having trouble launching or interacting with a course or if the videos in the course won't load, please confirm that your device and settings are optimal for using Clui. For more information, see 'Required settings and environment'.
Once your device and settings have been checked, please ensure the following:
- Third-party cookies are enabled. Please also clear your cache and cookies (press CTRL+F5 on Windows or CMD+R on a Mac).
- Your Flash player is up-to-date (more information: https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player.html).
- Your network allows the following sites: clui.com, cloud.scorm.com, wistia.com (contact your organisation's IT team for assistance).
If you're still having issues with a course after completing the above steps:
- Change to a different internet browser. Clui works on up-to-date internet browsers such as Internet Explorer 10 or 11, Firefox, Chrome or Safari. Earlier versions of Internet Explorer, such as versions 8 and 9, are not supported.
- Change to a different device. Clui is designed to function on all device types (including mobile phones and tablets), however, we can't guarantee the same for course content.
If you're experiencing a black screen in Google Chrome, try these steps:
- In Google Chrome, go to Settings.
- Show Advanced settings.
- In Privacy and security, click Content Settings.
- Click Flash and turn on Ask first (recommended).
If your course still won't load, please contact the administrator for your Clui learning space.