⭐️ Slack Integration
Now you can connect your Slack workspace with Clui! On the Settings tab, in Enterprise Settings, you'll see a new option to Connect your Slack workspace, which will enable Slack functionality in your Clui enterprise, such as linking a Slack channel to a Clui group.
⭐️ Clui gets a new coat of paint
We've tidied up the interface in Clui, with a fresh, clean look. Lighter colours, new icons, improved navigation and more.
⭐️ Redesigned courses page
It's now easier to find your course, and simpler to manage them. These are the two driving improvements we've applied to the most popular page in Clui, the Courses page. More ways to view your courses, more functionality, course favourites, reordering and more!
⭐️ User Home page
We know that being able to track your learners at a glance is important. That's why we created the new User Home page. Find out how it works for Admins and Learners.
⭐️ Enterprise Signup
You can now sign up to create a Clui enterprise directly from Clui.com!
- Video, path and payment modules can now be copied with the module's settings included.
- Past event sessions are now separated from upcoming ones, in the session dropdown on Course Insight page.
- You'll now get a warning when configuring a course's Group Access settings to disallow all users from viewing or enrolling in the course.
- Fixed an issue with assigning a course to a role
- Fixed a bug that prevented the Role dropdown from showing on the People page
- The people page now shows the correct number of users per page. Previously some enterprises would show a limited number per page instead of the correct amount.
- Various bug fixes
Article is closed for comments.