Depending on what is selected in your learning space settings, the landing page for a user who signs in to your learning space is either the Home page (dashboard) or Courses page.
The following page options are available to administrators in the header menu of Clui.
- Home - Your personal training progress and the training progress of your groups (if applicable).
- Courses - All courses within your learning space and the functionality for creating and managing courses. For more information, see 'Course Management'.
- My Profile - Information related to your personal account with Clui. For more information, see 'Managing your Clui account'.
- People - Information about the users and groups in your learning space as well as reporting functionality. For more information, see 'Performing administrative actions on users or groups in your learning space'.
- Reports - A list of all reports for your learning space and a wizard for generating new reports. For more information, see 'Running reports'.
- Sales - A list of all sales records for your learning space. This page is only available if you sell courses on Clui. For more information, see 'Selling courses on Clui'.
- Support - Access to Clui support articles.
In addition, the following options are available when you click the arrow at the top-right of Clui (next to your account name), while signed in:
- Learning space settings - Click this option to access information, settings, and configuration related to your entire learning space. For more information, see 'Managing your learning space settings'.
- Log out - Click this option to log out of Clui.
If your learning space access level is 'Learner' (not 'Administrator'), see 'Navigating the Clui platform'.
Please sign in to leave a comment.