Release Notes - Build 388 - 18 June 2019
- We've changed how user accounts are stored and created. An email address can no longer be a username.
- We've redesigned the Course Details page to be more vibrant, easier to read and manage.
- Enrolment reset dates now display on the Course Insight page
- We've changed the term "Enterprise" to "Learning Space" across Clui
- Images and rich text editing is now available on In-person Assessments
- Updated text and experience of Not Found and Forbidden pages
- UI improvements to the report generation page
- Built a better solution for storing and displaying the bulk invite user confirmation log
- Fixed a UI issue which allowed users to assign a course without selecting an event first
- Resolved an issue where the Billing History was displaying the incorrect number of active users
- Rectified an issue preventing Autosuggest from working on the add/invite user panel
- Removed deleted enrolments from being picked up from the Details Enrolment report
- Various UI improvements
- Various minor bugs and tweaks