- Event Sessions which were held in the past can now be copied. Previously only future Event Sessions could be copied.
- We've updated some of the JSON samples in the ‘Create webhook’ modal.
- The Reword Enrolment Reset function is now called Course Progress Reset to avoid confusion.
- Enrolments can now be set to “In Progress” at any stage.
- Lots of UI tweaks to the In-person assessment form to be easier to fill in by the assessor
- The eCommerce course settings are now hidden when there's no stripe account created.
- Minor updates to the Enterprise settings UI text
- You'll notice the updated Clui logo throughout the product and website
- We've added the following data points to the Enrolment export: Reset date, Email address, Next assessment date.
- New additions to the API - Reset Course Progress Date/Time and List All Enrolments call
- Plus lots more minor UI enhancements.
- Minor tweaks to the text formatting on Course Details page.
- Minor Safari mac UI fixes
- Admins can now delete roles from the customisation tab in settings.
- Resolved an issue where some scheduled reports weren't sending.
- Inviting user to a group displayed a pending status which has been resolved.
- Plus lots more minor bug fixes and improvements
Please sign in to leave a comment.