Release Notes - Build 422 - 20th September 2019
Features and enhancements
- Remind and Reset feature can now be set for 5 years (1825 days). Previously it was only 2 years.
- Three reminder emails can now be set for a single reset action. Previously Clui would only save one reminder.
- Learners can now be allocated to an event session after it has finished. Previously this was not possible.
- The Enrolment modal is now redesigned to be easier to use and configure for an individual learner.
- Purchase actions button now use to the standard ellipses icon.
- Resolved a bug causing form signature fields from saving correctly.
- Fixed a bug preventing a single user and a group for being invited at the same time.
- Resolved an issue causing the Course Insight page to load slowly
- Optimised the performance of the course list to generate. When a course doesn't have available sessions a warning is now displayed instead.
- Optimised the list of access levels on the learner page so that it loads quicker
- Resolved a quirk causing invitations to fail when they had already been assigned to a course with a default group.
- Fixed a bug which prevented a default course for a group on the first attempt.
- All Enrolments for All Users report now correctly displays when a course is archived
Please sign in to leave a comment.