Release notes - Build 455 - 27th February 2020
- Reporting - We added event and webinar session statuses to enrolment reports.
- Course time limits - We introduced the ability to notify managers in relation to course time limits.
- Filters and sorting - We introduced logic to remove filter and sort options from the Courses page when not applicable.
- An error was occurring where the event session filter was not always showing all sessions on the Course Insight page - this issue has been resolved.
- The overlay element on the Courses page was occasionally being called without reason - this issue has been resolved.
- When selecting pre-requisite courses in the settings of a course, the current course was available for selection - this issue has been resolved.
- Group access levels were incorrectly overriding learning space access levels in relation to course visibility and other actions (such as assigning courses) - this issue has been resolved.
- Groups were unable to be deleted from learning spaces - this issue has been resolved.
- When downloading reports from Clui, a Microsoft Excel warning message about the file format and extension was being displayed incorrectly - this issue has been resolved.
- When learners relaunched a completed SCORM module, the module status reverted from 'Passed' back to 'In progress' - this issue has been resolved.
- Groups with group-specific course access settings were continuing to show in the course settings even after the group was deleted - this has been resolved.
- Bulk course assignments were not working - this issue has been resolved.