You can set up and use roles in Clui to further tag and group users in your learning space.
Assigning roles to users can be useful for filtering users on the People page, running reports, and nominating types of users (instead of specific users) as assessors or approvers.
- Click the arrow next to your account name in the top-right corner of Clui and select Learning space settings.
- Change to the CUSTOMISATION tab and scroll down to the Roles section.
- Click Create a role.
- Give the role a name, for example, 'Area Manager'.
- Click Save.
The role is created. You can create as many roles as necessary within your learning space.
Assigning roles to users
After creating roles in your learning space, you can assign roles to users when adding users to Clui or on their profile page.
To assign a role to a user from their profile page:
- Access their profile (by clicking their name on the People page).
- Hover over the Role section and click the pen (edit) icon that appears.
- Use the drop-down menu to find and select their role, then click Save.
The role is assigned. To change or remove a role, perform the steps as above. Select 'Clear role' from the drop-down menu to remove an assigned role.
Note: You can only assign one role to a user.
Please sign in to leave a comment.