Groups in Clui enable you to assemble learners and manage them collectively.
Each group has a dedicated space where administrators and those with group-related permissions in their access levels can view and edit information about the group, its members and assigned courses, as well as an overview of the learning progress of the group's members.
Note: For more information about setting up groups in your learning space, see ‘Creating groups’.
To access a group space, navigate to the GROUPS tab of the People page and click the name of a group. You are then directed to the related group space where you can manage the group using the GROUP INFO and MEMBERS tabs.
On the GROUP INFO tab of a group space, you can manage the following aspects of the group:
- Group configuration: Click the pen icon to edit the group's name, connected Slack channel (if your learning space is connected to a Slack workspace), and whether or not users can join the group when signing up or need to be added to the group by an administrator.
- Group info: See when the group was created and the number of active members in the last four weeks. View and edit custom fields (if your learning space has custom fields set up) related to the group.
- Course progress: See a snapshot of the group members' training progress against all training, mandatory training and optional training.
- Group-assigned courses: View any courses assigned to the group and optionally assign or remove courses by clicking Select courses. For more information, see 'Setting group-assigned courses versus mandatory courses'.
On the MEMBERS tab, you can view and search a list of all members in the group, view general information about each user's account and access their account page by clicking their account name.
You can also add new members (individually or in bulk) to the group by clicking the Add user button or perform the following actions on individual users (using the three-dot menu icon that appears when you hover over an account) or as a bulk action (when you select two or more users from the list):
- Add to groups
- Remove from groups
- Assign courses
- Disable account
- Remove from learning space
You can also edit the access levels or contact individual users by clicking the three-dot menu icon that appears when you hover over a user in the list and make the appropriate selection.
Note: The available actions may vary depending on your access levels.
Please sign in to leave a comment.